Friday, October 17

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I'm going to be a witch. Just like every other day. But I'm going to wear a special hat.

Nate and Heidi are planning a truly fucked up Halloween spectacular. Zombie bride and groom.
That's right. brother and sister, bride and groom. I'm totally gonna let them.

I'm doing the make-up and costumes- I'm inspired from this Zombie Hotness:


Chloe is going to be a fairy/pixie/woodland princess. She's got little sparkle wings, and that's the whole point.

FYI: Today is Nate's birthday. He's 11. He weighed 11 pounds when he was born. At 11 in the morning. I love him so much. He's so awesome and inspiring. Here he is pickin peaches in the orchard this summer:


Happy birthday Baby. You are my favorite boy in the whole world.

No comments: